Need to get some sleep or shut off distractions for a certain amount of time? Use the wonderful “Do Not Disturb” feature. This useful tool silences all notifications from the Mobile App for a set time period that you can choose.
1. Tap the Nav icon at the left of your navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. Confirm that the Customize per account slider is on. If not, tap slider to display “Smart Notifications” option.
6. Tap Smart Notifications in the middle of the screen.
7. Confirm that Smart Notifications slider is enabled. If not, tap the Smart Notification slider to enable.
8. Tap Smart Notifications.
9. Tap Do Not Disturb.
10. Tap the Do Not Disturb slider to enable it.
11. Tap “From” to select a start time.
12. Tap “To” to select an end time.
13. Under the Mode section, tap Silent or No Notification for the type of notification you wish to use.
14. Tap OK.
Note: The Do Not Disturb parameters will stay in effect until you disable this feature.