Can't login to your Yahoo Mail account? Yahoo! Mail has strict security measures, which includes locking out logins to third-party apps unless authorized. To configure the mobile app to access your Yahoo Mail account, you’ll need to allow sign in to third-party apps in Yahoo Mail's account security settings. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your Yahoo Mail on the Web.
2. Click on your name at the top right of your Yahoo Mail screen to select your account (located next to the home icon).
3. Click on "Account Info" to bring up your Account settings.
4. Open the "Account security" tab on the left side of the page.
5. Turn on "Allow apps that use less secure sign in”.
6. Once you’ve authorized third-party apps, please add your Yahoo Mail account again.
Note: Settings must be changed using your Web-based Yahoo Mail account.