Can't login to your Yahoo Mail or AOL account? Yahoo! Mail and AOL have strict security measures, which includes locking out logins to third-party apps unless authorized. To configure the mobile app to access your Yahoo Mail / AOL account, you’ll need to generate the special "app password" in Yahoo Mail's (or AOL's) account security settings. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your Yahoo Mail / AOL on the Web.
2. Click on your name at the top right of your Yahoo Mail / AOL screen to select your account (located next to the home icon).
3. Click on "Account Info" to bring up your Account settings.
4. Open the "Account security" tab on the left side of the page.
5. Click on "Generate app password” to create one-time use password.
6. Add your Yahoo Mail / AOL account to the app using that "app password" again.
Note: Settings must be changed using your Web-based Yahoo Mail / AOL account.