Whether you want to send a picture, video, document or PDF that is stored in your device or on your favorite cloud storage service like Dropbox, sending attachments is a breeze:
1. Tap the Paper Clip icon in the top right corner on the navigation bar.
2. Select from the image thumbnail previews that appear or select a source, (Video from Gallery, From Camera or Attach from Drive).
3. Tap Attach.
To attach multiple files to an email:
- Tap the Paper Clip icon at the top right corner while composing an email.
- Select from the image thumbnail previews that appear or select a source, (Video from Gallery, From Camera or Attach from Drive).
- To attach multiple images, tap on the images you wish to attach to place a check mark on them.
- Tap Attach.
Note: The attached file(s) and its size(s) will appear as thumbnails at the bottom of your screen.
Article is closed for comments.