In addition to writing your email, you can also use the Compose Options Menu to perform other actions on the email you composed.
- Send later – Saves the email in drafts and schedules the message to be sent at a specified date in the future.
- Show CC/BCC – Displays those fields for you if they are not already showing.
- Enable Rich text – Displays a rich text toolbar.
- Clear Formatting – Removes all rich text.
- Request Read Receipt – Notifies you when the recipient has read the email.
- Request Delivery Receipt – Sends you an email notification that your email was delivered. (Button hidden if already enabled)
- Insert Signature - Inserts your default signature into the email.
- Discard – Deletes the composed email.
Here's how to access the Compose Options Menu:
- From within the Compose page, tap the Compose Options menu at the top right corner of the Navigation Bar.
- Choose the action you wish to perform.