Sometimes it's important to know when a recipient reads your message,. This is especially true when the subject is time sensitive. That's why the app has a Request Read Receipt feature that enables you to be notified when a recipient has opened your email. The recipient has to grant permission to send the receipt by tapping OK to send.
To enable Read Receipt:
- After composing your email, tap the Message Actions icon at the top right of your Navigation Bar.
- Tap Request Read Receipt.
- Tap the Arrow to Send your message.
Note: The recipient must approve sending the receipt to you by tapping OK when notified that you are requesting a receipt.
The app also enables you to always request receipts. To activate this feature:
- Tap the SideMenu icon at the top left corner of the Navigation Bar to display the Side Menu.
- Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Bar to bring up Settings.
- Tap Mail.
- Under the Compose section, tap the Always Request Read Receipt switch to enable it.