The app detects the device’s default language and updates the user interface automatically. The app currently supports Arabic, French, German, Korean, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese and Japanese.
Articles in this section
- When a photo is deleted from WebMail is it deleted from phone?
- If I take new images and initiate the sync process again, does the phone sync only new items or everything again?
- If I take a picture on my phone, (and the app sync button is enabled), does the picture save the image in my Drive folder? If not, where does it go?
- If I delete a calendar item in my WebMail, will it also be deleted on my device?
- If I delete a calendar item in my phone, will it also be deleted on my WebMail?
- If I create folders and filters in my WebMail, will those folders and rules also apply in the Mobile App?
- How do I sync my folders?
- Where do my synced photos/documents/videos/files go?
- How do I select all emails?
- How do I empty my Trash and Spam folders quickly?
Article is closed for comments.