Yes. You may access your files and images in Drive once you’ve synchronized your device to your WebMail account. If you’ve set your device to sync automatically, your files will be available once the sync process has occurred.
To initiate the sync process manually:
1. Tap the SideMenu icon in the navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap the email address of the account you wish to sync.
5. Tap Sync.
6. Enable the switch of the type of file you wish to sync.
7. Tap “Sync Now.”
You can also set your device to sync automatically:
From the Sync Screen:
1. Tap Auto-Sync.
2. Tap the switch to enable auto-sync.
3. Tap “Auto-sync frequency” to select how often you want the syncing process to occur.
4. Tap “When using Wi-Fi”
5. Tap the switches to select the types of files you want synced when a Wi-Fi connection is available.
6. Tap “When using mobile data”.
7. Tap the switch to allow the device to sync using mobile data
8. Tap the switches to select the types of files you want synced when using your mobile data.