Yes, the Mobile App automatically synchronizes your WebMail folders to the mobile app. The great news is any rules that were created in WebMail will also function within the app, so you don’t have to worry about moving messages individually.
Articles in this section
- When a photo is deleted from WebMail, is it deleted from phone?
- If I take new images and initiate the sync process again, does the phone sync only new items or everything again?
- If I take a picture on my phone, (and the app sync button is enabled), does the picture save the image in my Drive folder? If not, where does it go?
- If I delete a calendar item in my WebMail, will it also be deleted on my device?
- If I delete a calendar item in my phone, will it also be deleted on my WebMail?
- If I create folders and filters in my WebMail, will those folders and rules also apply in the Mobile App?
- How do I sync my folders?
- Where do my synced photos/documents/videos/files go?
- How do I change the font size?
- Why does the app ask for permission to access my contacts?