Need to get some sleep or shut off distractions for a certain amount of time? Use the wonderful “Do Not Disturb” feature. This useful tool silences all notifications from the Mobile App for a set time period that you can choose.
To set up “Do Not Disturb”
1. Tap the SideMenu icon at the left of your navigation bar to open the Side Menu.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Side Menu to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. Confirm that the Customize per account switch is on. If not, tap to display Smart Notifications.
6. Tap Smart Notifications.
7. Tap Do Not Disturb.
8. Tap the Do Not Disturb switch to enable it.
9. Tap “From” to select a start time (HH:MM: AM/PM).
10. Tap “To” to select an end time (HH:MM: AM/PM).
11. Under the Mode section, tap Silent or No Notification for the type of notification you wish to use.
Note: The Do Not Disturb parameters will stay in effect until you disable this feature.