Emptying your trash folder on a regular basis is a good email practice because it frees storage space on your account. To empty the Trash folder:
- In the message list, tap the SideMenu icon at the left of your navigation bar to bring up the side menu.
- Tap the Empty next to the Trash folder.
- You will receive a notification asking to confirm the action.
- Tap OK.
- In the message list, tap the SideMenu icon at the left of your Navigation Bar to bring up the side menu.
- Tap the Trash folder with the Trash can icon to open it.
- From the Trash folder, tap the Sender Avatar of the message(s) you want deleted to be selected.
- Tap the Trash Can icon at the top of the Navigation Bar, the message will be deleted permanently.
Note: You will receive notification that the trash was successfully emptied.