Your first attempt at deleting an email message rarely actually deletes it. The app simply moves the deleted email to a trash folder that permanently erases the email only after a certain length of time. If waiting is not your thing, you can venture into the Trash folder and force a permanent delete to erase the emails forever. In the Spam folder, emails will be erased forever the first time you choose to delete them. There are two ways to delete an email permanently:
1. Tap the Nav Icon at the top left corner to display the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap Trash folder to view your deleted messages.
3. Tap the Sender Avatar of the email(s) you want to delete, indicated with a check mark .
4. Tap the Trash Can icon to delete the email.
1. Tap the Nav Icon at the top left corner to display the main menu.
2. Tap Empty next to the Trash folder.
3. Tap OK when you see the confirmation screen.
Note: You will receive notification that the trash was successfully emptied.