The app automatically saves a draft of your email every 3 minutes or when you exit the Compose screen, close the app or get a call. Email drafts can be found in the Drafts folder in the Navigation Drawer.
Articles in this section
- When a photo is deleted from WebMail, is it deleted from phone?
- If I take new images and initiate the sync process again, does the phone sync only new items or everything again?
- If I take a picture on my phone, (and the app sync button is enabled), does the picture save the image in my Drive folder? If not, where does it go?
- If I delete a calendar item in my WebMail, will it also be deleted on my device?
- If I delete a calendar item in my phone, will it also be deleted on my WebMail?
- If I create folders and filters in my WebMail, will those folders and rules also apply in the Mobile App?
- How do I sync my folders?
- Where do my synced photos/documents/videos/files go?
- How do I change the font size?
- Why does the app ask for permission to access my contacts?