Don't have time to send the email or worried that you might lose the email in the middle of writing it? No problem. The app automatically saves a draft of your email when you exit the Compose screen or when you get interrupted by a call. Email drafts can be found in the Drafts folder in the Navigation Drawer, so you can pick up where you left off.
Articles in this section
- Remove Read Receipt
- Read Receipt
- Delivery Receipt Request
- Remove Delivery Receipt Request
- Insert Signature to an Email
- Quick Responses
- Reply, Reply All or Forward with Quick Reply Disabled
- Attach multiple files to Quick Reply Email
- Attach a file to Quick Reply email
- Quick Reply
Article is closed for comments.