In addition to writing your email, you can also use the Compose Options Menu to perform other actions on the email you composed.
• Send later – Saves the email in drafts and schedules the message to be sent at a specified date in the future.
• Show CC/BCC – Displays those fields for you if they are not already showing.
• Enable Rich text – Displays a rich text toolbar.
• Remove Formatting – Removes all rich text.
• Request Read Receipt – Notifies you when the recipient has read the email.
• Insert Signature – Inserts your default signature into the email.
• Discard – Deletes the composed email.
Here's how to access the Compose Options Menu:
1. From within an email, tap the Compose Options menu at the top right corner of the Nav Bar.
2. Choose the action you wish to perform.