Make email stand out by using the app's WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) Editor. Bold and italicize phrases, highlight or change text color. It's easy to create visually-impactful email that grabs attention. Here's how:
1. Tap the Pencil icon in the lower right corner to write a new email.
2. Enter the recipient’s email address.
3. Enter a Subject in the subject field.
4. Tap Compose Options menu at the top right of the Nav bar to bring up menu of message actions.
5. Tap Enable Rich Text.
6. Compose your email.
7. Tap the Text Editor icon.
8. Select the text you want to edit.
9. Choose the editing tool you wish to use.
10. Tap the X to exit the Rich Text Editor menu.
11. Tap the arrow to send your email.