View only starred emails, notes to self, emails from a certain sender or a day, or only emails with attachments. The app's Quick Filters allow you to choose which email you want displayed in your Message List. Here's how to select a quick filter:
From the Navigation Bar, tap the drop-down arrow next to the title Inbox to access the Filter menu. Tap your selection of how you wish to view your email. You can filter email using any of the following criteria:
- To me - View only messages with you on the To line.
- Myself included - View only messages with you ad others on the to line.
- Note to self - Do you send yourself notes? then use this filter to view messages you sent to yourself.
- From sender - View all messages sent from a specific sender. Add all email addresses that belong to this person for maximum results.
- My Contacts - View only messages from your personal contact list.
- Others - View only messages from people who are not listed in your contacts.
- Unread - View only unread messages.
- Starred - View only starred messages.
- With attachments - View only messages that have an attachment.
- Yesterday - View only messages received yesterday.
- Last Week - View only messages received last week.
- From the Navigation Bar, tap the drop-down arrow next to the title Inbox.
- Tap your selection of how you wish to view your email.