Searching for an email about a specific topic, an attachment, or from a particular contact can be cumbersome when you have a large amount of mail. That's why the Search feature on the app is so useful. You can search by sender, subject, keyword, date range, folder and more, making it easy to find what you're looking for. You can even search all your email accounts or just one, in particular.
1. Tap the Search icon at the top right corner of the Navigation Bar.
2. A Search box will open.
3. Type your Keyword(s) in the search field.
4. Tap on the Radio Button next to the search criteria you wish to define your search query (All, From, To & Subject).
A. Tap on date, to search by a specific date range
B. Move the attachment radio button to the on position to search messages that have attachments
C. Tap on folder, to search within a specific folder.
D. Tap on size, to search by specific message size. Select greater or less than and type a number for the kilobytes
5. Tap the Search on the keyboard.
Note: The app will instantly search contacts stored on your device. To search items on the server, tap the Search icon.
Note: A history of previous keywords will appear if prior searches were performed. To perform the search for "all accounts", set your email settings to All Accounts:
1. Tap the SideMenu icon at the top left corner of the Navigation Bar to display the Side Menu.
2. Tap the drop-down triangle next to your email account to show all email accounts.
3. Tap All Accounts.
Article is closed for comments.