Access your email, documents and photos from wherever you go – even while you’re offline. Featuring two-way sync technology, the Mobile App allows you to synchronize your contacts, calendar, documents and photos so you always have your important information with you at all times.
To manually sync your device with your WebMail:
1. Tap the SideMenu icon at the top of your navigation bar to open the Side Menu.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Side Menu to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap the email address of the account you wish to sync.
5. Tap Sync.
6. Enable the switches of the content you want to synchronize.
7. Tap SYNC NOW.
You can also set the Mobile App to sync automatically:
From the Sync Screen:
1. Tap Auto-Sync.
2. Tap the switch to enable auto-sync.
3. Tap “Auto-sync frequency” to select how often you want the syncing process to occur.
4. Choose how often you want the app to sync.
5. Tap “When using Wi-Fi” and enable the “Allow auto-sync via Wi-Fi” switch.
6. Select the types of files you want synced when a Wi-Fi connection is available.
7. Tap the left “back” arrow.
8. Tap “When using mobile data."
9. Tap the switch if you want the device to sync using mobile data.
10. Tap the switches to select the types of files you want synced when using your mobile data.