Want to be notified immediately when you receive an email from a particular sender or web site? We can do that. The Mobile App lets you assign notification sounds for specific senders and domains so you never miss important email. Choose a unique sound for one sender, then use a different one for a domain. Set as many notifications sounds as you need. You’re in control.
1. Tap the Nav Icon at the top left corner of the Nav Bar to display the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. With the Allow Notification slider enabled, tap Sound to open a menu of sounds on the phone.
6. Confirm that the Sound slider is on. If not, tap slider to enable.
7. Tap Specific Sound for Sender.
8. Enable the Customize notification for specific senders slider.
9. Tap the + sign and enter the email address or domain. Tap the check mark on your keyboard.
10. Tap the right arrow next to the email address or domain to bring up the list of sounds.
11. Choose your sound selection.