Change your mind about receiving sound notifications for emails from a particular sender or domain? We understand. It’s easy to delete an email address or domain from your notification list. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Nav Icon at the top left corner of the Nav Bar to display the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. With the Allow Notification slider enabled, tap Sound to open a list of sounds on the phone.
6. Confirm that the Sound slider is on. If not, tap slider to enable.
7. Tap Specific Sound for Sender.
8. Confirm the Customize notification for specific senders slider is enabled.
9. Tap the right arrow next to the email address or domain to bring up the list of sounds.
10. Tap the trash icon to delete that sender or domain.