Smart Notifications gives you more control over the push notifications you receive from specific senders, folders and domains for each of your email accounts. Using Smart Notifications, you can enable and disable your notifications, and set the app on “Do not disturb” for a specific time period, which is extremely useful when trying to reduce distractions. To activate Smart Notifications:
1. Tap the Nav icon at the left of your navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. Tap Customize per account slider to display “Smart Notifications” option.
6. Tap Smart Notifications in the middle of the screen.
7. Tap the Smart Notification slider to enable the feature.