Tired of getting notifications from particular email senders or domains? The Mobile App’s Smart Notification feature allows you to eliminate the distractions by blocking notifications from email addresses and/or domains you no longer wish to receive. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Nav icon at the left of your navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. Confirm that the Customize per account slider is on. If not, tap to display Smart Notifications.
6. Tap Smart Notifications in the middle of the screen.
7. Confirm that Smart Notifications slider is enabled. If not, tap the Smart Notification slider to enable.
8. Tap notifications from Specific sender.
9. Tap the disable notifications from specific senders slider to enable.
10. Tap the + icon and enter the email address or domain you wish to block from sending notifications.
Note: Emails sent from the email address and domain will continue to be delivered to your email account. Blocking the email address or domain only blocks push notifications, not delivery of mail.