Tired of getting notifications from particular email senders or domains? The App’s Smart Notification feature allows you to eliminate the distractions by blocking notifications from email addresses and/or domains you no longer wish to receive. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Nav icon at the left of your navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Tap Notifications at the top of the screen.
5. Tap Smart Notifications in the middle of the screen.
6. Tap Notifications from Specific sender.
7. Tap the trash icon next to the email address or domain you wish to resume receiving notifications.