Your first attempt at deleting an email message rarely actually deletes it. The app simply moves the deleted email to a trash folder that permanently erases the email only after a certain length of time. If waiting is not your thing, you can venture into the Trash folder and force a permanent delete to erase the emails forever. In the Spam folder, emails will be erased forever the first time you choose to delete them. There are two ways to delete an email permanently:
1. Tap the SideMenu icon at the top left corner of your Navigation Bar to bring up the side menu.
2. Tap the Trash Folder to view your deleted emails.
3. Tap the Sender Avatar of the email(s) you want to delete permanently to select them.
4. Tap the Trash Can icon to delete the email.
1. Tap the SideMenu icon at the top left corner of your navigation bar to bring up the side menu.
2. Tap the Empty next to the Trash Folder.
3. You will receive a notification asking to confirm the action.
4. Tap OK.
Note: You will receive notification that the trash was successfully emptied.