Read, send and manage email from multiple email accounts from one location. The app allows you to integrate email accounts from the Web's most popular email providers and centralize them into one unified inbox. It works with Google Mail (Gmail, Google Apps for Business and Education), Microsoft (Outlook.com, Hotmail, MSN mail, Office 365 and Live), Yahoo! Mail, AOL, Apple (iCloud, me.com, mac.com), Mail2World, and other IMAP-enabled services.
Adding email accounts is easy:
1. Tap the Nav Icon at the top left corner of the Nav Bar to display the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Add Account.
5. Tap to select one of the popular email available.
6. Enter the email address in the email address field.
7. Enter the password in the password field.
8. Tap the Sign in button.
Note: To add an email account from a provider not listed, select Other.
9. Enter the email address in the email address field.
10. Enter the password in the password field.
11. Enter the IMAP Hostname in the field.
12. Enter the IMAP Port number.
13. Enter the SMTP Hostname in the field.
14. Enter the SMTP Port number.
15. Tap the Sign in button.
Note: The app utilizes the OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol when supported by an email service provider. All other IMAP connections use Secure Sockets Layer encryption (SSL) and performs authentication over a secure channel. Account passwords are heavily encrypted.