Say goodbye to the little black book. With the Mobile App’s two--way sync capabilities, you can synchronize and integrate your device’s and WebMail contacts so that you have all their information at your fingertips. It’s easy.
1. Tap the Nav icon in the navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap the email address of the account you wish to sync.
5. Tap Sync.
6. From within the sync page, enable the Contacts radio button.
7. Tap Sync Now button to initiate the process.
Note: During the first attempt to use the app, you will be prompted with a request for permission for the app to access your Contacts. Once enabled, you will be able to sync your WebMail contacts with the contacts in your device.