Access your email, documents and photos from wherever you go – even while you’re offline. Featuring two-way sync technology, the Mobile App allows you to synchronize your contacts, calendar, documents and photos so you always have your important information with you at all times.
To manually sync your device with your WebMail:
1. Tap the Nav icon in the navigation bar to open the Navigation Drawer.
2. Tap the Gear icon at the bottom of the Navigation Drawer to bring up Settings.
3. Tap Accounts.
4. Tap the email address of the account you wish to sync.
5. Tap Sync.
6. Enable the radio buttons of the content you want to synchronize.
7. Tap Sync Now.
You can also set the Mobile App to sync automatically:
From the Sync Screen:
1. Tap Auto-Sync.
2. Tap the radio button to enable auto-sync.
3. Tap Auto-sync frequency to select how often you want the syncing process to occur.
4. Choose how often you want the app to sync.
5. Tap When using Wi-Fi and enable the Allow auto-sync via Wi-Fi radio button.
6. Select the types of files you want synced when a Wi-Fi connection is available.
7. Tap the left back arrow.
8. Tap When using mobile data.
9. Tap the radio button if you want the device to sync using mobile data.
10. Tap the boxes to select the types of files you want synced when using your mobile data.